Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

are you one of these people?


are you one of these people

by Charmaine Faith Vigo
on Monday, June 14, 2010 at 8:34pm

One of the challenging role i have been encountered was dealing with different kinds of people who are some good and some are bad.. ..

I can't say that they're bad but I mean was I didn't have any chance to know them better like any one else..

Being friendly at all times can be disadvantage or not.. Like me, since I am a friendly person where it's easy for me to approach people and communicate with them..

I used to meet people at all times in every place i have been to.. and all of those people become part of my journey..

And I am grateful because i have the chance to gain friends as well and become my shoulder to cry on..

But i don't know why some people are hard to understand what i am to every people..

they are very judgmental..

Some people get irritated with me just because i have so many friends .. and they said that because I'm too friendly..

Is being friendly was bad?

or cant be done?

They judge me the way i speak..

The way i communicate with other people especially to all people who are with me was all natural..

I know through my oral communication I didn't have any chance to hurt other people through words.

I didn't speak to anyone that are offensive to them..

maybe sometimes if i am being frank towards a person but i didn't intend to offend them i just want them to know what they have done in me or what are the problems..?

They also judge me the way i dress.. the way i wear clothes? why? even if i don't care with other people might say with me .. i am being so irritated to those person who are keep on talking behind my back..

we all must remember that we should respect the other people's freedom .. they chose to be like that so you have no rights to change them nor criticizing them ...

DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU...

Its their personality not yours.. mind your own business and life..

whatever things you have seen in them ,, you must know how to keep your mouth shut..

They can express themselves whatever ways they want to do..

maybe the gestures of other people and the looks they have..

you found that irritating to your eyes..

maybe it's not their fault..

because they can wear and do anything they want to do..

which you cant do..

I am still wondering why people keep on digging in to anyone's life.. they are good in seeing the faults and incompleteness of the person they have met..

we keep on comparing ourselves to them..

what are those qualities you have that they don't have..

keep on appraising yourself rather that appreciating other people talents and goodness..

we are just focused on ourselves..

in short ..

we are SELFISH...

we rather wants to be understood than to understand them..

we wants our story to be heard by them but we don't have time to listen up to them..

isn't that fair??

But have you already think how disgusting we are to those people..?

why don't we try to look for the goodness and talents of that person?

why dont we try to cheer them up rather than pulling them down..?

are you happier seeing them in misery because of you?

is it what you want?

I realized how precious our life will be if we can give our best not only to be good in ourselves but for the sake of other people..

It is more grateful to have a meaningful life with the one who treasure you for the rest of their lives. Is it good to hear the simple " THANK YOU" from someone you never thought you will have..

Love anyone and be good to anyone.. for you to be loved by them .

promise it will be great..



Love and Care

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cabuyao, laguna, Philippines
my name is faith from cabuyao laguna. 20 years of age and undergrad of Computer Science .. single and still looking :) lols .. you can add me on facebook .. charmaine.faith@yahoo.com .. also in yahoo and twitter same account :) i am recently working in Jolibee Lianas Calamba so if you near my place come there and visit ,, :) i worked as a counter crew so you can see me there face to face .. good luck !

Blog Archive