Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Faith :)

I am not conventionally pretty.
i am neither sexy n0r skinny stunner with a best complexion
but i know i have my charming appeal,my being friendly,down 2 earth that allows me 2 have a circle of friends.
i kn0w I'm far prettier than d prettiest can be.

i am always searching bout my identity..
i want to give insight on what identity^s all about,
it seemed so alien 4 me in d beginning..
i disc0vrd that identity is really who we are..
n0t based on what people say bout u
n0t based on your job
or degree you attained..

im wholly artistic..
i also made scrapbooks, hand made cards, gifts, souvenirs.
and during college its become my business dat finance my every day needs..
This goes way back in preschool..

i love m0vies..
i particularly love romantic ones leading by Julia Roberts..
mythical m0vies like Troy,Alexander d great, 300, prince of Persia..
magical ones like harry p0tter, lord of d rings, Narnia..

waiting 4 d one,.?

love?im saving it 4 gods best..
i haven't met him yet,
ill met him in his time..
i believe dat i should be d right pers0n first before i meet the right one..
i have 2 b a good daughter, sister and best friend :)
while I'm developing my character.
so dat 1 day,
i can be d best GIRLFRIEND that I can be .


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cabuyao, laguna, Philippines
my name is faith from cabuyao laguna. 20 years of age and undergrad of Computer Science .. single and still looking :) lols .. you can add me on facebook .. charmaine.faith@yahoo.com .. also in yahoo and twitter same account :) i am recently working in Jolibee Lianas Calamba so if you near my place come there and visit ,, :) i worked as a counter crew so you can see me there face to face .. good luck !

Blog Archive