Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My college life :)


Entering college life was one of my exciting experience ever.
When I was in high school I was wondering what are those differences that will rise up between HS and college.
They have said that college is being serious on what you are doing,and leads you to our future.
I attended my first year col at Fisher Valley College of Hagunoy Taguig.
I really enjoyed staying there because i do have so many friends there almost all of the sections there are became really close to me..
My group of friends used to call “the tropagandas..”
when we joined the dance contest,and danced the craze “ITAKTAK” after that event they have called our group itaktak girls..
I do have so many activities joined there such as Quiz Bee Competition, Masque Club, Being 1st year representative of Computer Department,
and for me it become the most exciting event that happens .
I also became student assistant there and worked as Xerox Machine Operator,
at first its hard because of my schedule,but it was so cute that a student like me can do such thing like that,I will get up and went to school ,go to office, update my time card.,then go to work..attend my class and go to work again till 7pm for almost 2 months. Also Fisher Valley College become really a big memories for me because I met my special someone there for almost a year of relationship . We have so many memories there that I cant forget. But sad to say that I need to leave the Fisher Valley and transfer to other school.
But now i don't have any regret of transferring school.
When i was transferred at PLT Annex at first it was so unusual for me to say that i became quiet because i am not like that…
but then, i met my new friends there almost all of them aha..
of course the BSCS-B here in PLT .
In 1st semester i can say that i do my best and responsibilities as a student..
no failing grades of course..
i have also joined TIC TAC TOE Competition that made me the 2nd place,
i became the class vice president of the class,
i used to lead groups in different subjects,
all of those successful simple events that happened
I'm glad we made it not only by myself but with the help of other people
that's why for those peeps who always there for me..
a BIG THANK YOU for all of you …

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cabuyao, laguna, Philippines
my name is faith from cabuyao laguna. 20 years of age and undergrad of Computer Science .. single and still looking :) lols .. you can add me on facebook .. charmaine.faith@yahoo.com .. also in yahoo and twitter same account :) i am recently working in Jolibee Lianas Calamba so if you near my place come there and visit ,, :) i worked as a counter crew so you can see me there face to face .. good luck !

Blog Archive