Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please answer :))

How well do you know faith?
Comment on this note with your answers seriously!

Tag friends and see who knows the most about you!

1. Where you and I met?
2. How long have you known me?
3. The last time we saw each other?
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
5. Am I funny?
6. What's my favorite music?
7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, sweetie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)?
8. Have you ever hugged me? kissed me? hold my hand?
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
12: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cabuyao, laguna, Philippines
my name is faith from cabuyao laguna. 20 years of age and undergrad of Computer Science .. single and still looking :) lols .. you can add me on facebook .. charmaine.faith@yahoo.com .. also in yahoo and twitter same account :) i am recently working in Jolibee Lianas Calamba so if you near my place come there and visit ,, :) i worked as a counter crew so you can see me there face to face .. good luck !

Blog Archive